Today on The Red Carpet Divas, we followed the red carpets of the 71th Cannes Film Festival, recapping the whole first week of looks. From the simple white gown to the extravaganza deep pink gown, we are delighted to introduce you to the TOP 10 Best Dressed of the Cannes Film Festival 2018: Week 1!
Our number ONE is of course Lupita Nyong’o wearing a custom made off-white turtle neck gown, with graphic lines drawn on the bust and feathers placed in a spiral motion by Dior Couture. Lupita was attending the “Plaire, Aimer and Courir Vite” red carpet on Friday 11th may 2018. The Award Of The Most Extravaganza Dress comes to Deepika Padukone in a ruffled mullet-cut fushia by Ashi Studio Spring-Summer 18 Haute Couture.
1. LUPITA NYONG’O – Dior Couture
2. PATRICIA CONTRERAS – Christophe Guillarme
3. ELSA HOSK – Alberta Ferretti
4. LEA SEYDOUX – Louis Vuitton
5. KENDALL JENNER – Schiaparelli
6. JOSEPHINE SKRIVER – Giambattista Valli
7. DEEPIKA PADUKONE – Ashi Studio
8. FAN BINGBING – Alexis Mabille
9. CATE BLANCHETT – Mary Katrantzou
10. MALLIKA SHERRAWAT – Tony Ward